Rinse Water Recycling Systems for Zero Discharge Closed Loop Systems
The system removes more than 98% of dissolved inorganic solids, 95% of total dissolved organic solids, and all colloidal and suspended matter larger than 0.05 microns. It can be outfitted on power washers of any size and number of rinse stages for increased efficiency. It also has a modular design that simplifies integration to existing washers.
Deionized water is required for drag-out and evaporative losses, minimizing the introduction of dissolved solids to the system. Contact us to learn more. We are ready to address any concerns you may have.
- Water usage is drastically reduced.
- The final rinse water purity specification is maintained with minimum water usage.
- Pretreatment chemicals are concentrated and reclaimed.
- Expensive sewer connection costs and usage fees are eliminated.
- Stainless Steel Recycle Tank
- Oil Separator
- Chemically Resistant Multi-Stage Pump
- TEFC Motor
- Chemically Resistant Powder Coated Frame
- Stainless Steel High-Pressure Pre-Filter Assembly
- Stainless Steel High-Pressure Piping
- PVC80 Low-Pressure Piping
- Minimal Washer Modifications for Integration
- Small Footprint Layout
- NEMA 4 Enclosure
- Low-Level Pump Protection
- UV Disinfection Assembly
- Touch Screen Operator Control Interface
- UL Approved Control Panel Components